Since joining the Wags-A-Lot team, Christine has become a doggy fan favorite. Her enthusiasm and love of dogs are self-evident, but here are some things you may not have known about her.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Christine
1. Christine has always had a love of science and for helping people. She worked for one of the biggest medical labs in the country for almost 10 years. In 2012, she graduated as a nurse from a private nursing school in the suburbs of Chicago. She no longer practices, but is still grateful for the education she received.
2. She loves to cook and bake from many ethnic cuisines. Christine also loves hosting dinner parties for her family and friends.
3. In 2016, Christine decided to pursue a childhood passion of becoming a hairstylist. She became a licensed cosmetologist in 2017.
4. Health and wellness have always been an important part of Christine's life. She hits the gym quite often and if the weather is right, she'll run the 606. Eating right is also a part of her healthy lifestyle.
5. In 2018, Christine briefly lived on the east coast of northern Florida, Palm Coast to be exact. A small beach town surrounded by forests; very different from city living.
Thanks for sharing with us, Christine! We are thrilled to have you on the team.
Missed the other posts in this series?
Have a question you want us to ask?
Just let us know! We would love nothing more than for this to start a fun dialogue where we learn more about you, too!